Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Mr Uhaul man...

When I called this afternoon to reserve my truck for next week, I expected you to be over your hangover by now. Still drinking are ya? well, stop! I have some moving to do, and I really do not have time for some lame brained jackass screwing up my order! I am pulling out of here on the 15th, if I have to hijack a truck on the 14th to do it so be it. While we are on the subject of my order, can you not spell or at least listen to me when I spell? it took me 40 minutes to walk you through what I needed and spell each word for you. It would have taken me 7 minutes to order on the internet! The only reason I did not hang up after spelling ANA for you for the 3rd time is because to last time I was in there, you offered me a discount. Laughing hysterically does not cover up the fact that you can not spell 'Ana' or worse yet, 'Uhaul'!! You work there, learn to spell it! I know you are probably sitting there in bewilderment as you said 'God bless you' and I responded with 'may the big toe bless you!' someday when your not drunk, I'll explain that one to you. Now, go find my moving truck and get it ready. I am picking it up next Thursday, and if it isn't correct, or ready, you may find that the 'Big Toe' does indeed bless folks, not the way you would hope, but it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment