Saturday, January 2, 2010

I got Droids!

So I went to upgrade my phone today. The lady that helped us was nice enough. I had my Blackberry in my back pocket. When it rang, she thought I was having stomach problems until I demonstrated that my ring tone was in fact the sound of a nice soggy fart. So was not amused. At that point I lost any respect for her, for she had no sense of humor. I picked out the phone I wanted and one for my husband proudly exclaimed, "Look honey, I have droids!" Again, no sense of humor. I was disappointed. I bet she is a real blast to hang with! OK, the Droid is an awesome phone if your wondering. I traded up from a Blackberry, and so far so good, but it's only been 6 hours. I'll let you know if I am still madly in love with my Droid in a couple of months. Funny thing about this lady that waited on us, her husband was standing against the wall waiting for her to get off work. I couldn't help but notice how many times this guy had to straighten his dangly bits, or reach deeply to scratch his ass. It made me wonder what her problem was with my ring tone. Maybe it just hit a little too close to home?

No comments:

Post a Comment