Saturday, January 2, 2010

New at Blogging, not so much at bitching!

So, I am thinking I will put my thoughts out there for all to see at the great risk of 80% of folks in my state chasing me down in the streets with butcher knives in hand, or worse yet, knocking on my door to witness to me about the love of Jebus! I always go for shock value and respond with "no, I have slept with Jesus, his love was not that good." Well, anyway, I have a lot to bitch about and it all comes tumbling out of my head and horrifyingly enough out of my mouth as well! Maybe this will help curb my appetite for letting stupid people around me know how stupid I really think they are. Maybe not. At the very least, it will give me a place to come and place my thoughts some where, and perhaps help me keep up with whom I have accused of being stupid so that I do not continue to beat up on the same person day in and day out.

I promise I will be here to bitch on a weekly basis. I am good at it, and for some reason, stupid people are attracted to me. Part of the reason I believe they like to corner me is because I am
A) a woman and B)an atheist. usually the stupidity comes from Christian folks who just do not understand that I know their bible probably better than they do! Throw that scripture at me Brother Yaps-a-lot, I can hurl it right back at you! I was a preachers daughter for 20+ years. Been there, done that. Since I felt no need for a cigarette after the fact, I am not interested in doing it again! I live in the bible belt, well, at least for now. I have some wonderful children and an awesome husband. I am one of those women who LOVES their mother in law. No, really, I do. She is a wise old woman for whom I care deeply and admire. After all, she did raise one hell of an awesome son!

So I hope you visit often. They are my thoughts, and you must understand, I think life is to short to hold back, so I will be bitching often. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see this. I love the way you write. I always get excited about new blogs that will eventually explode into a worldwide phenomenon so I can say, "I was there since the first post!"

    Bitch and write on, Ana!

    ReplyDelete