Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear makers of Fiber bars....

I assumed the Fiber bar had fiber in it, I assumed it would make me feel full, and I assumed it would give me a trip to the bathroom. However I did not know it would leave me with stomach cramping that would leave me doubled over on the floor due to the large quantity of gas caused by your fucked up product! I also had no idea that it would cause massive ass explosions into the damn toilet!

Who in the hell makes a product that leaves one in so much pain that they actually considered praying to any one of the supposed gods in heaven, tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa clause and anyone else that may be able to help pull them through the next ass explosion? If ever there were a such thing as satan, I would swear he/she/it cooked up the recipe for this crapfest inducing food.

What kind of sick fuck thought of marketing this so called food. I will forever be convinced that your fucked up fiber bars are made with large quantities of
ex lax. Had I been informed of this on the box of your tasty snack bars were in, masquerading as a food product, I could have just taken the short cut and eaten a box of chocolate flavored ex lax.

Thanks a lot you idiot fucksticks for a night of misery and pain like no childbirth experience could have possibly compared!


Rule #1 do not eat a Fiber One bar 1 hour before playing slap and tickle with your significant other.

rule #2 do not eat a Fiber One bar before going to the gym to work out.

rule#3 if you like eating food to be a part of your daily routine, don't eat a Fiber One bar period!

1 comment:

  1. Since I have an intense fear of farting-during-yoga, I will take #2 to heart. However, rule #1 is easy to let slide since slapping, tickling, AND farting are part of my and my S.O.'s canoodling sessions.

    ReplyDelete